Hi Lacey, Its Uncle Johnny and Chris!! We loved looking at the pictures of Caine, he is so cute and has grown so much since we saw you in August.This is a great way to keep in touch especially when we are so far away in England, Love from Johnny and Chris xx
Jared Lacey and Caine Cruddas. We have been married 3 years, and our darling little boy just turned 1!! Jared is the Head boys soccer / cross country coach at Harker Heights High School.. and I stay at home with Caine!!!
3 comments:
Lacey!! I just found your blog as well as Lauren's! Caine is so precious! I am adding you to my blog list!
Hi Lacey,
Its Uncle Johnny and Chris!! We loved looking at the pictures of Caine, he is so cute and has grown so much since we saw you in August.This is a great way to keep in touch especially when we are so far away in England,
Love from
Johnny and Chris xx
Post a Comment